MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mondays Dinner at Reci's- Post yours

Guest Guest

*pout*

I FEEL like ordering pizza...

My oven hasn't been working for two weeks, and I didn't nag DH because he has been really tired & stressed from work.

I worked *HARD* last week, especially, to plan ahead & use the crockpot more, and not grab something from the fast food restaurants. We ate *well*, all week, from my cooking.

Last night he started tearing into the oven, claiming that he needed to, so we could save money by not EATING OUT so much!!

I told him (after I settled myself for a couple of hours so I wouldn't say something I didn't mean) how much it hurt, because I had consciously tried hard.

He did apologize, but it's just *SOOOO* frustrating, to work hard at home and suddenly realize (once again) that everything you do is so expected that it really isn't noticed or appreciated.

Supper, BTW, will be leftover beef in sandwiches, potato salad, green beans, and fresh strawberries over vanilla ice cream.

**Cat comforts herself with a cup of hot tea and a coupl'a chocolate pieces left over from Easter baskets...**