MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What is your favorite Brand of Hot Dogs?

With summer grilling season here we have started to try different brands of hot dogs to cook on the grill. Some are good , others are terrible.

I love the hotdogs in natural casings and bought a few of those from the deli but they were too greasy for my tummy so our quest for the best hotdog is on. So far Hebrew National all Beef Franks with low fat have been the best that we have tried. A little pricey but good tasting. What I am looking for is something with good taste thats not pricey! Post your favorite doggys here

Guest Guest

Cavey likes Nathan's. We used to have his Aunt bring them from NYC when she visited, but our stores now carry them. My favorites are some I ate in Montreal, with vinegar and cabbage.....yum.....but I have no idea what brand they were.

I stock up on Hebrew National whenever they are on sale. I like the idea that they are Kosher. At least the ingredients are inspected better with a Rabbi overseeing it. If I run out of them Oscar Meyer is a good alternate.