MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy birthday, Homesteader...

Cat

I hope you don't mind that I share it here.

You have been a shining example and a wealth of information over the years.

Though life has taken you further frrom *this* place, Mrs Survival is where I first got to know you. Your good sense and steady Christian faith have helped me more than you'll ever know.

Thank you. May God continue to bless you each and every day. :hug3:

:happyBD:

((((homey))))

God may sometimes call us to new assignments in life but the completed assignments of the past continue to have meaning and poignancy. The lives that you touched along the way was not done by your hands, but His. That is a very special thing, indeed.

I hope this day (many years ago) that He chose for your squaling little feet to finally touch this earth continues to bless many in the days ahead.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I spent the evening alone as hubby went to the bowling club. It was nice for both of us and I got lots of chores done. . :clothesline:

I made us some homemade fish stew, something I haven't fixed since moving back from Scotland. It was yummy, especially when I improvised and added garden veggies. It's getting late in the season and veggies are appearing everywhere on the plate. :feedme: