MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Ya Lois!!!

Is it hot there out your way. I am not going to complain about the weather especially after all the rain we have had. Are there any Cherry Orchards out your way? I would love to send Cappy Cherry Picking so we could can some for the winters month. There's nothing around Bingoville except strawberries right now. There is a eco village outside of Ithaca that grows all their own things but I think its just for the villagers. I would like to get up to the co-op in Ithaca one of these days. I was going to ask you do you know where that Book Barn is located out your way. It supposedly is a barn filled with all kinds of discount books at very very low prices.

We are going to travel out you way to an amish dairy co-op store to get some products. I will also probably hit up a roadside bakestand or two to buy some of the delicious Amish baked goods.

Stay Cool!!!!!!!!!!!! Reci

We have a farmers market in Bath Sat. mornings.

They often have Amish baked goods there. there is an Amish store about 20 miles from us over near Addison.

The only book barn that I know of is in back of our Public Library, but they do have a lot of used books.

Found a listing for 1 at this website http://www.abebooks.com/home/33333/

Located in Syracuse.

About the cherries, I'm not sure, I will have to ask about that.

Let us know when you are coming and we can meet somwhere. or you all could come up here. Love to have ya.

AMISH STORE! AMISH STORE! We will let you know when we will be in the area and Take ya all out to lunch. I still have yet to visit Mark Twains gravesight. I know it sounds freaky but Twain is my idol and I would like to see his final resting place. Its on my list of things to do. My sister graduated from St. Joes Nursing School years ago but I am sure the city has changed since then.

The Amish store carries mostly bulk type food, but they also have fresh produce. I have never been to Mark Twains gravesight. It is some beautiful country around here though. There is also the Rockwell Museum in Corning that I've been meaning to go see, someday.