MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Keep our family in your prayers

Guest Guest

(((Reci))) I'll be thinking of you, and sending positive energy. I hope they are all OK. I'm so sorry about your friend too.....you've lost too many good friends recently.

Guest Guest

Reci, please accept my condolences for the loss of your friend, and prayers and good thoughts for you and your family. Take care of yourself and keep us informed when you can.

Love,

Nana

Oh, Reci, I am so sorry to hear about your family in the accident. I will be praying for them too.

Sorry about your friend too. (((((Reci)))))

Please keep us informed about your mother, aunt and cousin.

Oh reci, I am so sorry to hear about the accident and the loss of your friend as well. If there is anything I can do, even just be an ear to chew on you know how to reach me, day or night.

I am praying at this very moment for your dear family members, and also for your friend... I'm sending up words to also comfort you in your loss and that you may gather strength within while your family members are recovering from this accident. Please call me if you need to talk hun... Twi

Thanks everyone for all your prayers..." The Golden Girls" are home from the hospital, recouperating. It seems like a senior plowed into the back of my moms car on the way to get her hair done. My mom, aunt and cousin were out " I say cruising for boytoys..hahahaha I told them," on the way home from eating out when they were rear ended by this elderly woman. She wanted to leave the scene of the accident because she had a hair appointment. Those cell phones come in handy. My mom had hers and she called the highway patrol on it. She and the other chicks were banged up and spent the weekend in the hospital just in case.. I brought her home early this am and she is recouping and the auntie and cousin are doing the same at their home... What a week!

Thanks for the prayers for me concerning my friend Bobbie who passed away at age 50 of non hodgkins lymphoma. 3 friends lost this year to different types of cancers. Thats why its so important to get those checkups ladies and gents. My three friends should have lived to old age. They were wonderful people and I wish you could have known them.

Guest Guest

Oh Reci,

SHEESH girlfriend!! OMG.

Look, all I can offer is warm, hearfelt loving concern and prayers. Condolences on your loss and....gees, I wish I could just hug you buddy.

You are well and truly loved and well-wished.

Remember to take care of you and know we all care and pray for you,

Hugs

cookie