MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

things were well

Guest Guest

Today was a bad day for us all,,,came home from town and saw my daughter and son in law's little trailer that they used as a bedroom and living space , engulfed in smoke and then burst into flames....they lost every thing ....and i mean now they have lost it all,,,,home personal belonging and all their pictures and such...no one was in the trailer thank God,,,,, and we got the fire out with the fire dept in time....daughter fought while i called 911...what a joke they were...trailer was gone by the time they got here and we helped fight the fire...son in law lost all his guns he was cleaning and all the new things for school that he is to start in a few weeks.....don't know where we will get the money for new things but we will try....oh well there is a good day coming tomorrow.....no one was innjured and we are all taking it in our stride....take care and keep the faith all..... motherearth.gif

So sorry to hear of this. Even though noone wsas hurt it's still a shock and a worry. My thoughts with you all. I admire you for looking forward.

------------------

lowlander.jpg

hello,,,all and thanks for the prayer they were very welcome...it has been the week from h*ll and now sil's fly wheel and such needs to be fixed and then hubbys old truck which we were getting rid of, siezed up and now on to the junk yard with it...have to clean a spot to put the 40 ft 5th wheel the neighbor sold them(used donations) to make the down payment...he wants 1,500.00 more, so pray for the money to come easy for them to pay for it and they will have a house to live in ...still not enought room for the 4 kids but oh, well they live in my house and they now will have room for the kids to come for sleep overs on the weekends and they can sleep on the floor......it will all work out and think all happened for the best....i never guestion God in His wisdom....take care and keep the faith all motherearth.gif