MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whose your favorite Royal Family Member or Members!

Dee

I'm with you Reci....

I alway's thought the queen Mum was so cute...with her pretty hat and that cute face!

And that Fergie was a hoot....it was fun watching her and Diana together in the early years.

on a sidenote:

That Prince William sure grew into a handsome Man......Don't wanna cause a fight...but i've always thought that Prince Harry looked a Tad bit tooooo much like like that James Hewitt(sp?...think that was his name....the red headed horse guy) fellow......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Prince Wills sure did grow up to be very very good looking Debbielee. He looks so much like his mother. If you look at Harry Close he looks alot like Charles. I have to feel sorry for the kid because of all the James Hewitt Rumors going around about his mother and Hewitt. I think I read somewhere Harry was born before Diana even knew Hewitt.

You know we need to get the Royal Scoop from Lowie once a month!

How about it Lowie?

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

You've probably gathered from some of my postings (!) that I'm not a big fan of the Royal family at all; but I will update you onything interesting I see about them if you like, no problem.

------------------

lowlander.jpg

I have heard alot of people from Britain that live in my area say they are not fans of the Royals. Does taxation and them being exempt from paying tax and the citizens supporting them for years have anything to do with the feelings?

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif