MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Calling; Kappy And Ambergris and Dee and Arby and Cat

Jeepers

• Jeepers changed the title to Calling; Kappy And Ambergris and Dee and Arby and Cat

Hi everyone....I check in once in a while to see how everyone is doing but that's about it.  I've gotten old enough that all this work wears me out.  LOL  I can't imagine how I ever did all that we/I did just a few years ago. :0327:

You ladies still rock and I love reading your posts but usually pretty quiet. :grouphug:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Dee said:

I've gotten old enough that all this work wears me out.  LOL  I can't imagine how I ever did all that we/I did just a few years ago. :0327:

I still use the pie making recipe you gave me YEARS ago. The pie is put together and then popped in the freezer.  I'm starting to move toward the pie-in-a-muffin-tin recipes. DH doesn't need the extra sugar with his diabetes, and mom doesn't eat much. He thinks he can help us out and eat some of our pie slices.    :gathering:

• Like 2

We do go back a long ways Homey.  Wow, it's hard to imagine how long.  Glad you're still putting pies together to pop in the freezer. :)  

A few years ago I did farmer's market and baked pies in pot pie type pans to sell.  Makes the perfect sized pie for Galen and I.  We could eat a whole big pie in a couple of days but, obviously, we don't need it and the pot pie sized pan gives us a nice piece.

Take care old friend and if you ever drive by this way again you know you're always welcome! :kissy:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Sometimes it's two steps forward, one step back.  Sometimes it's one step forward, two steps back. But you have to keep making the steps.  What else is there to do?