MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Watcha doing today?

Well, sheesh. I thought I had posted about the upright freezer, but I guess I hadn’t... :buttercup:

We had market last week Tue/Wed/Thur. After market on Thursday, I picked up DS1 and we went to the farm Thursday evening and stayed Friday, came home Saturday afternoon. 
Friday at about noon DH called... “Ummm... we have a problem.” The door on the upright hadn’t been shut all the way. Dripping. TONS of frost/ice. I told him to just see if he could figure out kinda what was thawed and what all might still be frozen, get the door shut, and I’d deal with it when I got home. We had no idea exactly how long it was open. I’d went down Tuesday night and got out venison burger for Wednesday’s dinner and had moved most of the meats and cheeses from the upright to the chest. He had went up to DG Thursday evening and got a couple pot pies and put them in the chest to have for lunch on Friday. He didn’t notice it open/dripping on Thursday. Noticed it Friday when he went back down to get the pot pies out for lunch. No idea. But when I got home Saturday, it was a mess. 🥴

• Sad 6

Good afternoon, everyone!

I just returned to my Dad's house. Hubby and I decided to take our usual July 4th holiday in Canada. I really needed the break. Dad spent the time alone, though the entire family called him during the day to remind him to take medication and just provide a little company. My daughter stopped by to have lunch with him twice and that was good for him, too. The house was kind of messy when I returned, so I have my work cut out for me today. The trip proved that while he can manage things with some reminders, he really struggled with eating on time and with getting the right pills out of the pill box. I found pills scattered throughout the house and a few left in their slots in the pill box.

It is 85 degrees in Central NY and quite muggy. The weather forecast indicates that we may get some of heavy rain/flooding from Hurricane Beryl. Before that comes through, our heat wave will yield to a couple of days of cooler weather in the 70s. I'm looking forward to that on Wednesday and hope that there is time to get Dad's grass cut. Otherwise, It will turn into a jungle again!

My dinner is already cooked,  though I have no idea as to what I will fix for Dad. We've always been polar opposites when it comes to the foods that we like. Now, he has to be careful about salt. He doesn't like food without salt...at all. I bought some low salt/no salt canned veggies and he tolerates them, but I hear all about how bad they are until I clear away his plate. He also doesn't like the Mrs. Dash-type seasonings because they usually include garlic. If he were anyone else, I could skip the salt in a recipe and add some cheese to it to provide a bit of salty goodness. Unfortunately, he doesn't like cheese, either! One surprising find has been the Impossible (meat-free) meats. He actually likes those, but I only let him have one per day. Cooking 2 meals for every meal time has gotten old.

On a positive note, we have had some really good conversations about all sorts of things in the time that I have been staying with him.  He has become more active and has an interest in some old hobbies again. The 4th of July trip was informative because I now know that I can leave his house for daytime trips to my own home. If he has had his morning meds, then I can leave the afternoon ones out for him. I will probably need to leave a lunch for him, too.

Sorry to hear about your freezer, @Necie!

I always kept an alarm in my freezer to alert us if the temperature rose. It worked great for a number of years until the freezer alarm and the freezer both failed. It was a mess because it was the only deep freezer we had and we had to try to save a few things in the freezer compartment in a fridge in a rental unit. This happened in 2020 during COVID, when you couldn't buy appliances due to the lack of production in China.

• Sad 3
Posted (edited)

Oh, I'm way behind. Don't mean to ignore anyone.  :hug3:

@Becca_Anne  I'm glad you had a great time at your reunion. I had a sneaky feeling you would. When I go back to my little hometown absolutely nothing changes. I'm talking decades.  LOL. 

@blessedhomemaker71 Sending prayers for both you and your DH health concerns. :pray:

@Littlesister Good luck keeping up with a crawling baby. And an Newborn next spring! You are really getting a lot accomplished!  Hope your car gets fixed soon. Also hope your GS gets in the Coast Guard soon too.

@Mt_Rider Glad you are doing well! Glad you are able to ride this summer. I know about neck pain too. One day I forgot to take Advil and I took some A.... can't think of the name. (It was Aleve) Then some Tylenol. Neither helped. I had to stop in at Meijer to get some Advil. I have tons...at the house. I'm going to keep a bottle at sons from now on.

@Necie I really like your camper. I was getting ready to tell you that Joann's was having a big yarn sale! Oops. Never mind. Guess you already have a few skeins. :24:  Weeds? I Haz em! Mine are thistles along with everything else imaginable. 

@snapshotmiki What can I say. You are our little Energize Bunny. 🐰 🐇 🐰Always on the go. 

Me? I'm glad to be home. That trip kills my back and neck and knees. 

Edited by Jeepers
Aleve was what I couldn't think of.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I had a great trip home. GS is growing like a weed. His birthday party was a success. You always hope kids will show up. Lots of families go away on vacation over the fourth so it can be a concern. Not to worry. About 20 or so kids showed. It was at a really nice park so there were all kinds of things for them to do. Plus a soccer field and a basketball court. And we were the only ones there. I helped DIL set up and tear down. Weather cooperated. In the high 70's and breezy. Big surprise was a much coveted Ronaldo soccer card. GS opened it and squeeled like a little girl. I'm serious. Then fell to the ground.  Poor kid had the vapors. :grinning-smiley-044:

I got a lot of play time in. Mostly soccer and basketball at their house.

I took GS shopping at Barnes and Noble and then next door to Best Buy. I bought 4 small Fire TV's. I think they were only 32 in. They were on sale for $80.00 dollars each. One for my bedroom, one for my spare bedroom, one sons spare bedroom and one for GS bedroom. All I need now is a TV stand for the bigger livingroom TV. The one I have is about 4 inches too small. :(

At my house I got the Jeep unloaded and some more of the garage over there sorted out. I need room over there for the stuff from over here. I got two small DVD bookcase things put together and one desk. Only had to take one bookcase apart twice. A record for me. The desk is small and more like a cart. It will be good for either a computer or my sewing machine. You can adjust the height. It has a built in electric/USB port. I just need a little stool for it. I still have a small cabinet for the bathroom to assemble. I'm not holding out much luck for it though. It has a couple of those round cog looking things that I have no idea about. Nothing comes with written instructions now. Only pictures. And that desk didn't even mark the pieces. Three small pieces of cheap furniture took me two days. 

The guy who wants to give me a quote for clearing out the Indiana property is sort of stalling I think. He said he'd text last week and today I got a text saying he'd let me know next week. Fortunately, I'm in no hurry. We'll see.

Speaking of falling. Some old woman (ahem) thought she could jump a short fence. I missed but didn't fall. I caught myself at the corner of the house. A bruise quickly ensued. It's on the inside of my leg toward the knee. It only hurts when I touch it. 

Today I got my fecal test and the notarized paper for my half sister to sell our dad's house, mailed off. I called the lawyer to tell them I wasn't dragging my feet but that I was on vacation. I took a load of toys from Indiana to the Salvation Army and got a bunch of cardboard recycled. I called ATT and got my internet here canceled. It won't happen until the 27th. But I'm fine with that. Just one more thing I won't have to do when I move. That will end phone, cable and internet here. I got a call from Verizon saying two more lines were added to my account. Caller ID said it was Spam. It was. But I called Verizon to make sure. 

I got the shrubs watered. They were looking a little wilted but perked up. All except the little tree in the corner. It has never really looked very good. But I still keep watering it. And I got the weeds sprayed. 

Tomorrow I start back working in that garage. I already took the big boxes of power tools to Indy this time. So I think everything that will be left will fit on the shelving unit so I can hose the floor. Being gone a week sure didn't help get things done. Family time was worth it though. :wub: I'm calling the movers, come hell or high water, no later than Friday. Ready or not. Not sure what to do about that attic. I'll figure it out. 

Hey diddle diddle, the cats in the fiddle, and the grandma jumped over the fence. Sort of... It's as big as it looks.20240707_160255.jpg

Grandsons soccer picture this year. He's signed again this fall.

20240705_145713.jpg

• Like 5

Jeepers, your grandson is so cute.  He is growing like a weed. Both of my granddaughters played soccer at that age. They loved it. 

Glad you got back home safe.  Hoping your son is doing better though I know he still has a long road ahead of him. But he will get through it. You are almost to the finish line on the house. I really hope it sales fast for you.  That bruise looks bad. I have a great suggestion for you. Don't jump over the fence. Ouch!

I have been going through a lot of stuff this morning again. Got a lot of stuff done and even more in trash. Boxes for Goodwill also. Might have to take the old TV to Best buy. Not sure that bulk pick up will take the TV. But neighbor said Best Buy will take them. I will wait and see if bulk pickup takes it this Thursday and if not then I will get GS to help me get it in care and go to best buy. I hope she is right about that. Going to call them before I go.

I decided not to empty the chest freezer and defrost it yet. The garage has been in the high 80's to low 90's. So, it can wait.  Just to hot out there right now.  The temps here now are low 90's with very high humidity. Hoping for rain soon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Whoohoo, Jeepers.  You're home and raring to get back to that adorable GS!!  But.... :grinning-smiley-044: fence jumping?  Ooooo - that looks nasty!  Even I don't do much jumping and leaping.  A whole lotta stepping over..... :shrug:   I'm clearing and clearing too and......it's endless, of course.  Isn't it always... but you sound very motivated to get back to Indy and stay there.  You go, gal!  :thumbs:  

Martian...good to hear you took time for your dh and yourself.  Glad your dad was fairly ok by himself.  Yeah tho....those darned meds.  That's what my mom kept messing up.  And that has consequences.  AND feeding themselves instead of saying, oh - I'll eat something later....it's too much bother....  :tapfoot:  Does your dad have a fall alert/medical alert that can let you know of a suspected fall?  Would he wear it and push the button if for some reason, he needs help?  That was our reassurance after my dad went into the care home  a few years ago.  My mom was left alone in a 3 story house.  She did remember to wear it ...most of the time.  :rolleyes:  

My mom fell again yesterday...in the bathroom.  The room without at least carpeting to soften the fall.  Bro told me about it when I emailed to ask why her phone didn't even ring last nite.  Just gave the recording in lieu of a busy signal.  He said she was so wiped out after the fall that she hung up and went to bed.  But it clattered when she hung up so he said she might not have gotten it placed right.  Hope I can reach her later today.  But apparently this time the staff knew about the fall. 

Sheeesh...it's cold!  We're in the 40's at night!  :scratchhead:   This Is JULY!!  Right?  Not that I'm complaining too much.  I don't like hot but a sweater in mid afternoon is just odd.  It is 80* in the sun.  Nice breeze blowing thru the house at this point tho it's likely going to warm up in the next hour due to the sun reaching the front porch.

More on the WEATHER....  Have you all in the middle of the country kept an eye on H. Beryl's path?  Now a tropical storm, it's predicted to keep going up thru the middle of the country.  Thru TX....  Well, let me try to post this pic:

295f2500-3d1a-11ef-abb7-f5b7f851234f.webp

So some of you might be in for some "WEATHER" tho nothing like hurricane, can be heavy rain, some wind ???  Just keep an eye out.  Glad Jeepers and Becca Anne are back and not traveling right as the former Miz H. Beryl is tromping over the bootheel of Ark, Missouri, Ill., Mich. Indy and Ohio......  Hopefully by then she'll only be a cranky thunderstorm ....not the super dangerous storm she was initially.  :pray:  for those who are cleaning up, burying their dead and starting to rebuild.  :(  

MtRider  :pc_coffee:

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 3

Beryl as of this morning they said it was gaining strength again. It went down to tropical storm status and then back into the gulf where it gained strength again. Though still not as bad as a cat 4 or 5. I think it is maybe a one by now. I am hoping for some good rain out of it. but looks like that will even miss us. Had two storms go around us already. We really need that rain. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the graphic. I wasn't sure if it would get this far north. Looks like we will get some rain from it on Thursday. We can sure use it. Maybe the temperatures will cool down too. I can do without any wind though. 

• Like 2

Littlesister, GS loves anything soccer related. One good thing though, he has so many of the countries flags memorized. That will be a bonus when they start to study them in school. He knows most of the players and where they are from. Its playing on their TV most of the time. He is the teams goalie so far.  That's the reason for the yellow socks. 

I went ga-ga over one of them. So handsome. Ohh-la-la. I looked him up and found out he is only 26 years old. YIKES. :sEm_blush:  Then I found out he is being investigated for gambling and might get banned from soccer for life. Yeah, I can really pick them.  

• Like 2

Forgot to mention the North West Indiana farm report around my house. :D  Very hot but plenty of rain when needed. 

The soybeans were looking great. The corn was nice and green and over 5 feet tall. One cutting of hay yielded acres and acres of huge round bales.  All of the gardens I drove by looked to be producing abundantly. I couldn't tell what was growing from the Jeep but they all looked good. I'm thinking some Hoosiers will be eatin' good this summer. Hope they know how to can or freeze all of that deliciosity. 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Martian...good to hear you took time for your dh and yourself.  Glad your dad was fairly ok by himself.  Yeah tho....those darned meds.  That's what my mom kept messing up.  And that has consequences.  AND feeding themselves instead of saying, oh - I'll eat something later....it's too much bother....  :tapfoot:  Does your dad have a fall alert/medical alert that can let you know of a suspected fall?  Would he wear it and push the button if for some reason, he needs help?  That was our reassurance after my dad went into the care home  a few years ago.  My mom was left alone in a 3 story house.  She did remember to wear it ...most of the time.  :rolleyes:  

My mom fell again yesterday...in the bathroom.  The room without at least carpeting to soften the fall.  Bro told me about it when I emailed to ask why her phone didn't even ring last nite.  Just gave the recording in lieu of a busy signal.  He said she was so wiped out after the fall that she hung up and went to bed.  But it clattered when she hung up so he said she might not have gotten it placed right.  Hope I can reach her later today.  But apparently this time the staff knew about the fall. 

@Mt_Rider, I can tell that you understand this particular struggle!

If Dad lived near civilization, one of those Life Alert-type devices would work. Unfortunately, he lives in the boonies and the fall alert devices use mobile phone towers to do the monitoring. (We ran into the same issue with my mom before she passed away.) It is one of the reasons that we moved her into town to live in an apartment. When the WiFi goes out, I have to go to the back of Dad's property to try to catch a wireless signal. Sometimes, there is a whole half of a bar!

We installed an Amazon Echo Show in Dad's house about 2 years ago as a backup system for us to check in on him and to visit face-to-face. While we were on our trip tp Canada, Dad's house phone stopped working. (He probably hung it up wrong, too!) I tried to use the Echo to wake him up, but it was too far from the bedroom for him to hear. I am purchasing a couple of Ring cameras and another Echo Show. This should allow me to reach him more easily. I heard him bragging to his sister about all of the technology that I use to keep him safe. I thought that was pretty funny because I was only using the Echo Show and a baby monitor. Baby monitors are pretty low-tech, but effective!

I am so sorry that your Mom fell, Mt_Rider! Parents sure can scare the heck out of themselves and their children! If only we could wrap them in bubble wrap!

• Like 3

Necie so sorry about the freezer mess! 

Jeepers your grandson is such a cutie! I hope you can make your permanent move very soon so you can spend more time with him. No jumping fences that looks like it hurt!

Martianchick glad you have a way to keep tabs on your dad it's such a challenge when you aren't nearby. I am glad you had a chance to get away for a bit.

Littlesister if BestBuy won't take it there is probably an electronics recycling somewhere near you our recycling center has that, sometimes the dump will have a place for electronics.

MtRider so sorry your mom fell hope she is ok. We're due to get some of Beryl's rain 2-5" predicted for our area! I'm really hoping it doesn't flood too much for me to get to St Louis on Thursday, taking an alternate route as 161 will be having road construction and there is a low lying area I am sure will flood there.

I'm back to work today and hoping we keep power not supposed to be too bad but you never know with that much energy in a storm so I'm ready to pay attention just in case it's more than just heavy rain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Mt. Rider, glad your mom is doing ok from her fall. Hopefully she won't fall again. 

Necie, you really had a mess to clean up from the freezer. Hope you didn't lose too much.

Martinchick, glad you and your DH were able to get away for a bit and just relax. Glad your dad did well-being by himself for a bit. It is hard when you are dealing with the elderly and trying to keep them safe. 

Sitting here waiting on GS to take me to pick up my car.  All the Maintenace that I had neglected to get done is now done. Yep, inspection was due in November, and I am just now getting that done.  But at least that and the other issue with brake lights are taken care of. The brake lights would not turn off unless I disconnected the battery or pulled the fuse. Turned out it was not electrical but a switch. So that is fixed now. Had a few other things done like rotating tires and such. So, car is now in great shape again. Oil change and belts in great shape. 

Worked on going through a bunch of small things early this morning and getting that all put away. Not sure what I will do when I get back from picking up car yet. But will figure it out. Need a break from organizing for a day. 

• Like 4

Tried to walk twice and it started raining both times, so I did a walking video instead.
Ran to hardware store and local grocery.
Taking my friend to pick up 3 cats at the vet, who got fixed. That will be this afternoon.
Do last load of laundry.
Go to revival again tonight.

Electrician coming over today to work on hooking up new generator.

• Like 3

Miki, I remember you mentioning about going to TSC for a generator. What kind did you get? That will be on my to-do list no later than next year... I hope. 

I've only heard of Generac and recently Briggs and Stratton. I'm pretty clueless. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Jeepers said:

Miki, I remember you mentioning about going to TSC for a generator. What kind did you get? That will be on my to-do list no later than next year... I hope. 

I've only heard of Generac and recently Briggs and Stratton. I'm pretty clueless. 

Champion. Same  kind as the  electrician has, but a size larger. I'll update when we get  it hooked up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jeepers, I have a Generac and the engine is the Briggs and Stratton.  Briggs and Stratton are the name of a lot of engines used in lawn mowers, some generators and such. Not heard of a brand name of Briggs and Stratton for a generator. But maybe they have spread their wings a bit. I do know you can't go wrong with a Briggs and Stratton engine. 

Picked up car early this afternoon.  Came home and fixed lunch for GS and I and then just sat down and relaxed a bit. Been a bit-tired today. Been going hard the past 3 or 4 days. Took a short nap this afternoon also. Felt much better after that.  And my GS is driving me up a wall today. He's off from work and seems to not be able to find something to do besides aggravate me today.

• Sad 2

I know the name of Briggs and Stratton from small engines too.  Good machines. I only heard about a B.&S. generator on the car radio going to and from Indiana last week. I'm thinking its a new thing too. Don't know. I saw where Lowes sell Generac too.

I'm going to need something over there because everytime I go over, my clocks are flashing from a power outage. Never enough to defrost anything...yet. My popsicles are always upright. :)

• Like 2

Google Knows:  https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/products/home-generators.html

Yay for popcicles!  They and/or ice cream are to freezers, what canaries are in the mines!  Yeah, some places have more trouble with dropping power - even if just for a moment.  But then you'll want clocks with a battery back-up.  We had that when we first moved up here.  Wild West up here then.  :lol:   Phone lines crackled like crazy in the rain too.  Cuz the lines were just laid out in the ditch!  Maui had that too, way back in the day. 

When we returned to our cabin after 3 wks out in the horrible wildfire EVAC - we'd left ice cream in the upright  freezer and freezer of the fridge.  We could tell that the power had not been off long enough to melt the ice cream.  It's obvious even if the power came back on and refroze it.  So the meat and other things would be safe. 

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 4

Good morning, everyone!

Today will be a busy day for me with a couple of meetings scheduled with and for my client. Those will be followed by an afternoon of technical writing for the same client. I had wanted to do the writing yesterday, but hubby came over and we cut Dad's grass. After that, I was exhausted! I am slowly reclaiming portions of the yard that have not been properly mowed in a few years. It is helping to keep the mosquitoes and other vampire bugs away.  Laundry is starting to pile up, so that is on my to-do list. Last night was so hot that I didn't wash dishes, so those will need to be done. We are expecting some rain from Hurricane Beryl and the air feels really humid. It is only 79 degrees, so we are getting a respite from the heat. Of course, humidity still makes me feel HOT!!! Dad still gets chilly if a window is open or a fan is on, so I set up an office space on the porch a couple of weeks ago. I have a box fan about 10 inches from my leg.

Historically, Briggs and Stratton has made good engines. I don't have any information about the company right now. They collapsed after some of their major retailers (like Sears) failed. COVID only added to their troubles and they sold the company to another manufacturer that continues to use the name. The new company must have decided to get into the generator business.

https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/news-room/briggs-and-stratton-announces-sale-to-kps-capital-partners.html#:~:text=MILWAUKEE%2C WI (September 23%2C,certain of its wholly-owned

Champion and Generac are royalty when it comes to generators. I'm sure that Generac wouldn't use a Briggs and Stratton engine in their generator if it weren't up to snuff!

@Littlesister - In my area, politicians often sponsor an electronics recycling day and /or a shredding day to get rid of old papers. You might check with your local county government to see if they have anything in place for that, too.

@Mt_Rider, how is your Mom doing?

• Like 4

Walked early and went to Dollar General for aluminum pans for banana bread and gelatin for gummies.
Walked dogs.
Next, will make and then package banana breads. About 15 to 20. Making them with chocolate chips and cherries.
Last night of revival tonight.

• Like 2

MartinChick, we have a can just for curbside recycling. But the TV is a 65 inch one that won't fit in the can. So bulk pickup should take care of that. One neighbor said they won't pick up TVs, but my next-door neighbor said they picked hers up. We no longer have a place here to drop off things like electronics. That was done away with after they started the curb side recycle. Only thing I can do is call Best Buy to see if they do take them or take it too the dump way out the other side of Suffolk. Pick up is tomorrow so will find out then if they will pick up or not. 

Finishing up on some things in bedroom and then will start again in office. Got a lot of stuff organized and easy to find now. Trashed a lot of stuff and donated a lot of stuff. So, the downsizing is going well. 

GS is getting ready for work, so he will be out of my hair shortly. He has really been a brat the past couple of days, so he is about to get a to-do list that will keep him outside next week if the weather is not hot like this week has been. No one is even walking the dogs out here this week. We don't have sidewalks and the streets are too hot for a dog to walk on. GS walked on driveway barefoot and did a dance getting off of it and onto the grass. Said it burnt his feet. That is what a 110* index will do in 98* weather. Today is hot but the humidity is down some today. But still under a heat advisory.  They said that this year's crops are suffering all over VA. Might ride down where a couple of farms are to see what is going on with some of them. I know they grow corn, cotton and soybeans here mostly.  And then the smaller farms also have other things as well. Just wondering how this heat is affecting the farms around here in general. 

• Sad 2

Thanks for the info TMC!

I didn't know Best Buy took old TVs. Good to know. We have an old electronics pick up day in my area but it only happens a couple of times a year. I don't know about curb pick up.  When the junk guys came to take some of my stuff, they charged me extra for the old fridge and TVs. 

I bought a 48 inch TV for the family room and two 32 inch ones for the bedrooms. I haven't had a working TV in over 3 years. I just don't watch it. I'll bet I only watched a dozen hours of TV at the hotel. I do miss watching storms though. And I know I'll miss watching the Olympics this year. Right now all I have is the phone. 

Got the mammogram done for the year. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. No one else was in there. They don't seem as uncomfortable as they used to be back in the day. Worst thing for me is when they tell you to hold your breath while they snap the picture. I can't do it. She said to just stand still. I need to write down the date because Medicare pays for one a year and they track it to the day. I don't want to go under and have to pay. :rolleyes:

We had enough rain that I shouldn't have to water the shrubs for a couple of days. Especially if Beryl gives us more tomorrow. It already turned a little cooler and breezy. It feels nice. 

Rest of the day will be spent in the garage...sigh. But I am seeing progress. I spent about a hour out there this morning before my bath. I was hearing something moving around where I need to clean next.🐀 🐿 🐍...🦘    :D

• Like 3

Jeepers, I didn't know Best Buy took them either. My neighbor told me about it. But if it comes to that I will call them first to make sure they do before going all the way there to find out they don't take them. 

Went through a bunch of old vitamins and RX's meds from my DH. So, getting rid of a lot of that stuff. I have some RX's I no longer take that need to go as well from Doctor's changing up my medication for other things. That will clean out my medicine cabinet and make room for other things other than vitamins and RX's. These are things I should have done a long time ago but never got around to it. Other things do get in the way and then you forget. 

Jeepers, glad you are getting the garage cleaned out and ready to go. You are making great progress. 

I pulled out a jar of Amish poor man's steak I canned a couple of years ago for dinner tonight. Don't know if GS (Mr. Picky) will eat it or not but that will be dinner tonight. Quick and easy.

• Like 4