MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Scammer on the loose in MrsS?

Thanks MM.  To be fair, it might not be Katz doing this but someone using her user name.  We mods are trying to keep ahead of it.  Just let a mod know if you find more.  :hug3:

• Like 2

Scammers are gonna scam. Yes, we have them here too. I think the account of the poster was hacked. Just remember, don't click on anything posted by someone you aren't familiar with. :sigh:

• Like 1

What Jeepers said.  ^  We do not expect you to be on top of everything.  That’s why Darlene has volunteer mods and we sure don’t catch everything.  Team work!  :cheer::cheer::cheer: :gathering:       :grinning-smiley-044:

• Like 3

With all the scamming that goes on these days there is no way anyone can catch them all. We just have to be careful, so we don't get hit by clicking on something that doesn't look right. 

• Like 1

That's right Littlesister. Just treat it like you would on your own device's. If you don't know who is posting a link, saying what it is, then don't click on it. 

I was talking to my son tonight and he said someone p*rn bombed DIL's Facebook account with dozens of links and other stuff yesterday. :(

I'm glad DGS didn't see it but he could have. He has no interest in her Facebook but some kids do. Or she could have opened it with him sitting next to her. I need to talk to them about filters. They know more about that than I do though.  :motz_6:

• Like 1