MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tornadoes

I'm just going to start a new generic thread for weather watches and warnings to be posted in one place if you so desire. 

Right now there is a mega storm system in Missouri.  Please take care and you might want to tun in to Ryan Hall Y'all. He has storm chasers on the ground. It's huge. :pray:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Right now there is a mega storm system in Missouri.  Please take care and you might want to tun in to Ryan Hall Y'all. He has storm chasers on the ground. It's huge. :pray:

I just saw a report that there were THREE tornadoes on the ground at the same time! I can't even imagine one. :o

• Like 2

Becca Anne, glad everyone was ok.  

We are under a tornado watch till 11pm tonight. The hard rain and wind have stopped. But the warnings are still in place. We got a lot of rain. Don't know how many inches yet though. I need to pull out my rain gage. My neighbor was needing to add water to her pool. I think this rain took care of that.  There are several areas that have no electricity now. My area is ok. 

• Like 2