MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Need a dedicated forum/thread for these announcements

Worm guy used to post recalls a lot. Which forum did he post in? 

• Like 3

I'm going to start a thread in the Pinching Pennies forum so we can post recalls in it. Then Darlene or Annarchy can move it or start one in a different forum. I'm not really sure where it should be either. 

• Like 3

It was in Pinching Pennies…

I tried to keep up, but all the stuff happening her, me, not on the net, because I was doing so much around here…sorry.  Seriously, I’m sorrow.

If you start a new thread, I will post all the sources that list most of the recalls.  

Again, I’m sorry for dropping the ball…WormGuy wanted me to take it over…. I just had so much else that was higher priority…forgive me.

• Like 4

Annarchy, it isn't your fault!!! You did nothing wrong.  :hug3:  Nothing! No one person can do it all and keep up with everything going on. It's too much. 

That's why we had a designated sub forum so everyone could add to it when we saw them.

I don't subscribe to any news letters. I think Worm Guy had a number of sites he visited and subscribed to various news letters. Also when he was doing it there wasn't all of these food recalls. His were a lot of equipment and baby products and toys if I remember correctly. 

I only see them when they appear in one of my news feeds. I don't have time to check everything out either. 

Since I don't have access to my computer for now, I can't even post links and I still can't access my private email. DIL has sent me emails and wondered why I haven't responded. Yikes. I can only view my public one right now. 

• Like 4

I understand Jeepers, thank you for being so kind & understanding. 

I will look around for all the links WormGuy sent me and see if I can start a new thread, with the links, and a subsidiary thread/threads with the most important/foods.  That way, our people can look at the “extensive” lists, to see what’s going on.

Give me a few days, please, I have a lot of stuff going on…. Of course, nothing new.  

• Like 2

Annarchy and Darlene, I think right now you both have your hands full of so much right now. I'm sure Jeepers or someone can get something figured out for the time being. I'm not the one to figure things like that out as I suck at forms as it is. 

• Like 1

Littlesister there is a thread started, for now, in the Pinching Pennies forum. You can post there or get info there.  

And thanks to Midnightmom for mentioning it.  :hi:

• Thanks 1