MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Donald Trump Has Been Shot at One of His Rallies!!!

I'm not a huge fan of either of the 2 major parties and usually tend more towards Libertarians for my votes.  

I think it started quite some time back and this is just a tipping point.  No one should have to experience that.   On the other hand, I definitely have opinions on who I think will win now based on events.  

• Like 2

I think I knew who was going to win after the last couple of months of one of them being televised. We are the laughing stock of the world. But, if you can't beat them, kill them. I guess. 

• Sad 1

I have a pretty good idea of who will win as well. And have for a while now. This country is sadly falling apart. I know more about what is going on where the deep state is concerned and who is really running the country. Joe Biden is nothing more than the fall guy for everything that is happening.  Can't say anything more but this is my opinion. I have been watching a lot of different people that were fired from Fox news and others such as Carlson Tucker, and a few others that is not afraid to put the truth out there. Things will never be the same. Our country has gone too far down the rabbit hole.